For the past year and a half or so, I’ve slowly green-ified my life. From cleaners to toothpaste to tortilla chips… The closer to nature the better, in my opinion. (OK, and maybe I’m a little paranoid when it comes to chemicals/poisons/contaminants… Whatever.)
One thing that’s been hard to find is a suitable shampoo that I like. I haven’t tried a TON, but a lot of the “natural” shampoos either don’t suds enough, leave my hair looking dull, or just don’t clean as well as I think they should.
However, I think I’ve found it… Yes to Carrots! Their shampoo is awesome… Nice scent, plenty of suds, and it leaves my hair clean and shiny. Plus, it doesn’t contain any nasty parabens, and the company employs many sustainable practices. So, it’s really a win-win.
Yay for clean, eco-friendly hair!
- apwnaturalista reblogged this from mommadannyjo
- apwnaturalista likes this
- homosexual-panacakes likes this
- exploityourfreedom reblogged this from mommadannyjo and added:
- babyitsnatalie likes this
- cirothsmakeupblog reblogged this from mommadannyjo
- yearofthecurlygirl reblogged this from planetstylisoulstar
- planetstylisoulstar reblogged this from mommadannyjo and added:
- planetstylisoulstar likes this
- bitches-x-brew likes this
- babys-cleanconscience reblogged this from mommadannyjo and added:
- mommadannyjo posted this